Oh wow, someone is reviewing Super Mario Bros. on the Internet. What’s this guy going to tell us that we don’t already know? “Dad! I made it to the castle! I’m going to save the princess!”~Me, age 7, calling my dad at work after reaching...READ MORE
Sayonara Wild Hearts is difficult to explain. It’s described as a “pop album video game” but that’s not something we’ve really had before. I...
Metroid: Zero Mission is a retelling of 1987’s original Metroid. I hate the original Metroid, but I love Metroid: Zero Mission. What improvements did it take to make...
Ori and the Blind Forest is not an indie game. Sure, you may not have ever heard of the Austrian video game developer Moon Studios, and if you haven’t played Ori and...
Mega Man X. Mega Man X. Mega Man X. It’s fucking great. “Why Mega Man X is So Fucking Good That It Makes My Dick Rock Hard”~Arin Hanson of Game Grumps Mega...
Latest Blog Posts
- Moment of Zen – Super Mar10 Day!
- Moment of Zen – People Driving Cars
- Moment of Zen – The Fermi Paradox
- Moment of Zen – That One Thing You Learned in High School Biology
- Moment of Zen – Salmo the Baker
- Moment of Zen – Not My Boba Fett
- Moment of Zen – Arcades and Dragons!
- Moment of Zen – Pride Month!
- Moment of Zen – IKEA!
- Asteroid (2021) is a Terrible Movie Starring Oneonta, NY